- ATTRACT information sharing meeting at CERN is POSTPONED due to early stage of preparations. More info follows soon.
- Grenoble, October 4 (14.00-17.00): ATTRACT information meeting at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility in Grenoble, France. The aim of the meeting is to explain the objectives and the content of the ATTRACT project and the submission process for the Open Calls. More information here. Broadcasting available here.
- Dedicated ATTRACT session will be co-organized with ERDIT at the iWoRiD2017 conference 2-6.7.2017.
- Tripolis (Peloponnese) - May 31-June 1: 3rd ATTRACT Trends, Wishes and Dreams Symposium on Detection and Imaging Technologies, with focus on sensor and imaging-related electronics, signal processing, software and system integration. Organized in collaboration with ERDIT and UOP.
- Amsterdam - February 9: ATTRACT Info Meeting for Dutch researchers and industry (organized by NIKHEF and IXA)
- Strasbourg - November 4-5: 2nd ATTRACT Trends, Wishes and Dreams Symposium on Detection and Imaging Technologies. Organized in collaboration with ERDIT and NSS.
- Helsinki - September 26-27: 1st ATTRACT Workshop on Designing Innovation Ecosytems.
- Barcelona - 30 June - July 01 2016: Trends, Wishes and Dreams - ATTRACT Symposium on Detection and Imaging Technologies. Organized in collaboration with ERDIT and iWoRiD2016.
- London - 03 June 2015: Investing in breakthrough technologies: The case of ATTRACT: A Science|Business Dinner for investors interested in joining a dynamic new technology initiative.
- Interview Sergio Bertolucci, March 2015
- Brussels - 24 March 2015: Horizon 2020 – New Commission, new Agenda
- Brussels - 24 February 2015: From open science to open innovation: How to get more jobs and growth from EU science investments. Special report on Big Science is available here
- Brussels - 19 June 2014: ATTRACT Information Sharing Meeting
- Brussels - 03 March 2014: ‘Big science:’ What’s it really worth?n